- I would like to purchase a single Asset for my Organization.
- I would like to purchase multiple Assets for my Organization.
- My company has purchased Asset Store credits, how do I purchase an Asset using these?
- I want to purchase an Asset, but do not have access to the company credit card.
You would like to purchase an Asset on the Asset Store, but do not have access to your company's payment instrument.
You want to purchase a particular Asset, but need approval from your manager prior to purchase.
Please note: This purchase solution is for Enterprise users only.
Purchase request for a single Asset:
- Using the 'Org Switcher' tool, choose which Organization you would like to purchase your Asset on.
- Find the Asset you would like to purchase at assetstore.unity.com.
- Click the arrow icon, next to the blue ‘Add to cart’ button, to reveal a drop-down menu.
- Click ‘Request Approval'
- Write the business reason for the request (optional).
- Click ‘Request Approval’.
Purchase request for multiple Assets:
- Using the 'Org Switcher' tool, choose which Organization you would like to purchase your Assets on.
- Add products to your cart on each product page.
- Once you have added all you want, click the shopping cart icon in the top header, to redirect to your cart.
- Click the drop-down icon beside the 'Proceed to checkout' button.
- Click 'Submit for approval'.
- Write the business reason for request (optional).
- Click 'Request approval'.
After the above steps are completed, an approval request will be sent to the Owner(s) of the Organization via email. You will then be redirected to the order history/order requests page, where all requests can be reviewed and cancelled, if necessary.
You will be notified via email once the request has been approved or declined. If your purchase request is approved, the requested Assets will appear under the 'My Assets' section on your account.
Purchase requests expire after 3 days. If your request expires, you can request the same Asset again.