- I signed up for a free trial of Unity Learn Premium, and I don’t want to continue.
- I don’t want to subscribe to Unity Learn Premium anymore.
- I don’t have time to use my Learn Premium subscription right now.
- I have just purchased a Unity Pro/ Plus subscription which includes Learn Premium.
You may have taken advantage of a 30-day free trial of Unity Learn Premium but don’t wish to pay to continue to access Premium content.
You have been paying monthly for Learn Premium but want to take a break from courses.
You upgraded to Unity Pro/ Plus which includes access to Learn Premium so no longer need a separate subscription.
Like all Unity subscriptions, Learn Premium automatically renews unless switched off before the next billing cycle starts.
Before switching off automatic renewal, we’d appreciate any feedback you have on Learn Premium! Please fill out the feedback/ feature request form here.
If you still decide to switch off automatic renewal, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Unity ID at id.unity.com
- Click ‘Organizations’ to the left of the screen
- Click the Organization with your Unity Learn Premium subscription attached
- Click the cog icon to the right of your Learn Premium subscription
- Click the ‘Manage Subscription' tab
- Scroll down, click 'I want to cancel auto-renewal.' and follow the on-screen instructions.
This will cancel your subscription at the end of the current billing cycle.
If you wish to contact the Learn Premium team directly to discuss any technical issues or questions, please email email@example.com.