- I would like to give myself/ a new user access to my Learn Premium content
- I am the Owner or Manager of my Unity Organization
- I cannot access Learn Premium content
The ability to access your Learn Premium subscription content is controlled by Seats. Seats must be assigned to users by the Owner or Manager of their Unity Organization in order for them to see the content in their Unity ID account.
- First sign in to your Unity account on the main site. On the left-hand side of the screen, you will see the 'Organizations' Tab.
Once you click here, it will show the Organizations you own or are a member of.
- Click the cog icon to the right of the Organization linked to your Learn Premium subscription. It should look like this.
- Then go into the subscription by clicking the cog icon next to the license.
- On the following page, you can see how many Seats are ‘Available/Assigned’ in that specific Organization. Click the ‘Manage Seats’ button.
- On the next page, you can assign seats to users, using their Unity account email addresses. The user will need to be added to the Organization to be assigned a seat. If you would like to find out how to invite someone to your Organization, please follow the instructions here
- Once you have found the member you are searching for, click their name and it will appear highlighted in green, then click 'Assign seat'.
Each user will then receive an email saying the user is assigned to the seat and they can see the Learn Premium content by signing into their Unity ID account.
To make someone a Manager in your Organization, please see this article.