- I want to add more seats to my Unity Teams Advanced subscription.
- I would like to add more members to Unity Teams Advanced but I don’t have available seats.
Unity Teams Advanced comes with 3 seats by default. You may have more members join your project team and need to add more seats so that they can take advantage of the benefits.
Only the Owner of the Unity Organization can make changes to the number of seats in the subscription.
To add more seats to your Unity Teams Advanced subscription please follow these steps, or ask the Owner of the Unity Organization to complete the process:
- Sign into your Unity account page at id.unity.com
- Click 'Organizations’.
- Click the Organization name linked to your Unity Teams Advanced subscription.
- Click ‘Subscriptions & Services’.
- Click ‘Manage Seats’ next to ‘Unity Teams Advanced’.
- You will then need to scroll down and click the 'Add more seats’ tab. Add however many extra seats you need and confirm the extra cost