- I am an Asset Store Publisher
- I want to submit my earnings to my local tax authority
In the past, the only option was to take a screenshot of your Publisher sales page, however as of March 2019 we introduced "self-bills".
"Self-bills" are self-generated summary statements you can use for accounting purposes as needed. As of March 2019, you can find them in your Unity ID portal through this process:
- Sign in to your Unity ID
- Select "Organizations" in the left navigation bar
- Select the Organization your Publisher account is associated with
- Select "Transaction History" from the sub-menu to the left
- Select the "Payouts" tab
- Select the date range you wish to query and click "Apply" to view your self-bills.
- Download the self-bills as needed.
This information is accurate for the March 2019 payout onwards. February 2019 and prior payouts were not in an automated system.