How can I get a U.S. TIN?


  • I am an Asset Store Publisher and have been asked to provide a TIN in my tax interview




The fastest and simplest way is to apply for a U.S. Employer Identification Number (EIN) using form SS-4. There is information on how to do this available in the tax interview.

More Information

For more information regarding what a TIN is, please refer to the article here.

Disclaimer: Information in this article does not constitute tax, legal, or other professional advice. To find out how this legislation will affect you or your business, or if you have other questions, please contact your tax, legal, or other professional advisor. Please keep in mind the IRS may update their forms and requirements at any time. While we do our best to keep this information up to date, the IRS may have made changes. The most current IRS form, information and instructions will supersede any information provided in this FAQ. All IRS forms and instructions are available online at

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.