Do non-US-residents need to complete the tax profile section to get payouts?


As a part of your payout profile, Unity Live Help requires you to provide tax information. Follow the instructions provided, which are based on your country of residence. You should complete the tax section of your profile even if you are not a US resident. Unity Live Help cannot pay you unless this information is provided.

Unity Live Help requires a W-8BEN for any non-U.S. resident who receives income from a company but is not an employee.  

See How do I complete my payout profile? to learn more about tax profiles.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 2 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.