Follow

How do I set up my Unity Live Help Expert payout and billing?

Complete your payout profile and billing information

Before helping your first customer you need to ensure that your payout profile is properly set on your Expert portal. You need to add a payment method, address, and tax information.

Note that all rates and payments in Unity Live Help are in USD.

To get started, log into your account and visit your Expert portal. On the left-hand side of the page, click the section titled My Earnings to get started.

Complete your payout profile

Under My Earnings go to the section called My Payout Profile and click Add your profile to set up your payout profile.

image8.png

Creating a Paypal account

To get paid, you need to ensure your payout profile is complete. Click Add Your Profile. Unity Live Help asks you to add or create a PayPal profile, which contains the following information:

  • Full Name
  • Home Address
  • Email
  • Bank Info

Completing your tax information

As a part of your payout profile, Unity Live Help asks you to complete tax information. Follow the instructions on the page (these differ depending on your country of residence).

Payout timeline

Your first payment is 60 days after your first paid session. You receive payments associated with each paid session within 60 days of the end of the corresponding calendar month. Your payout amounts to 70% of the total cost of your session (the remaining 30% goes to Unity). All payments are in USD.

Payout method

Currently, Unity Live Help supports Paypal as the primary method of paying experts. Unity currently does not support direct deposit and other payment methods. You need a valid Paypal profile to receive payment on the Unity Live Help platform.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

0 Comments

Please sign in to leave a comment.