- I wish to cancel the auto-renewal feature on my current Teams subscription.
- I want to stop my subscription from renewing.
When you acquire Unity Teams Advanced, it will automatically renew each month until you manually switch "OFF" the auto-renew.
Subscriptions for Unity Teams Advanced have automatic renewal switched 'ON' on the accounts settings page by default.
Automatic renewal can be switched 'OFF' at any time. You can cancel the subscription through your account settings page by following these steps:
1. Sign into your Unity account page at id.unity.com
2. Click on 'Organizations.
3. Click on the Organization name containing your Unity Teams Advanced subscription.
4. Under 'Subscriptions and services' click 'Manage' (the cog icon) next to the subscription you want to see more details for.
5. On the following page click 'Manage Subscription'.
6. Under Manage Subscription, you can switch 'Automatic Renewal' to 'OFF' then click 'Save.'