- How do I remove a member of my Unity Organization?
- I need to remove a member of my Organization who is no longer working with us.
If a member of your Organization no longer works for your Company, you may need to remove them from your Organization for privacy reasons.
Only Owners and Managers have permission to remove members from an Organization.
To remove a member from your Organization, follow the steps below:
- Sign into your Unity ID at id.unity.com
- Click ‘Organizations’ to the left side of the screen.
- Click the Organization you want to edit.
- Click ‘Members & Groups’ to the left side of the screen.
- Click the red ‘X’ to the right of the User you want to remove.
- Click the red ‘Remove’ button in the following pop-out.
Billable owners of the Organization cannot be removed. If you are experiencing problems removing a member of your Organization, submit a support request.