Yes. Filter ads through the Platforms section of the Developer Dashboard.
1. On the Developer Dashboard, select your Project.
2. Select the Operate tab, then Platforms from the left navigation bar to view a list of your Project's active platforms.
3. Select the platform you wish to filter.
4. Select the AD FILTERING tab to bring up the configuration menu. Here you can exclude ad categories to suit your game's target audience, using the following filter criteria:
- Age rating
- Game Category (genre)
- Other (topic)
5. Select SAVE to apply your selected filters.
NOTE: By default, your ads-enabled game allows all of the listed filter categories. Checking a filter box excludes that category from appearing in your game.
If you have any questions about ad filtering, please contact support.