- I want to remove the 'Made with Unity' Splash Screen from my build
- I am unable to remove the Unity Splash Screen from my project
The 'Made with Unity' Splash Screen plays while your game is loading. You may want to insert a custom splash screen, or remove the splash entirely.
Personal Edition Users:
Personal Edition (free) users are unable to remove the Unity Splash Screen from projects.
Plus and Pro Users:
If you have a Unity Plus or Pro license, you can remove the Unity Splash Screen through this process:
- Open your project in Unity and Click 'Edit'
- Click 'Project Settings' and then 'Player' in the menu that appears next.
- In the Inspector tab, you will see a new section called 'Splash Image'
4. Click on the box next to 'Show Unity Splash Screen' to remove the Unity Splash Screen.
Please note that if you are building to Android, you must have a splash screen for your build, whether the Unity Splash Screen, or a personal one, or both. Without a splash image, the Android build will not work.
We are working on a new, customisable Splash Screen, which will available soon. For more information, please see this Blog post.