- I have activated my Unity Plus subscription, but I cannot access the Performance Reporting Service
- Performance Reporting is not working in either the Editor, or the Device, while I am on a Plus subscription.
Access to the Performance Reporting service should be granted shortly after you have activated your Unity Plus license.
Firstly, please ensure that you have enabled Performance Reporting in your Project dashboard by clicking ‘Enable Game Performance’:
Once this has been done, you will be taken to your dashboard. Selecting the ‘Getting Started’ tab will show you the two methods of activating this Service within the Editor, depending on the version of Unity you are using.
If you have followed the above and are still unable to access this service with your Unity Plus license, please get in touch with Support by submitting a new ticket here with the following information:
- Your Project GUID / UPID / ID
- The Version of Unity you are currently using
- Whether you are using the stand-alone Plug-in or Service Integration method