- I would like to change my Organization's billing details
- I would like my subscription/ assets to be purchased from a different Bank/ Paypal account
There are two processes to change billing details depending on when the subscription was taken out, pre- and post-June 28th 2016. Depending on when your license was purchased, you may have to use a different process.
Licenses purchased before 28th June 2016:
You can change your subscription billing details through the web account attached to the subscription; that is to say, the Unity account on which the subscription was purchased. Here is the process to follow:
1. Go here: https://accounts.unity3d.com/sign-in
2. Log in to the account attached to the subscription
3. Go here: https://store.unity3d.com/
4. Click 'My Account'
5. Click billing details
6. Change details and save.
Licenses purchased after 28th June 2016, or migrated to a post-June 28th subscription plan:
Your billing details can be changed through the purchasing Organization
1. Log into your Unity account at the Unity website
2. Click Organizations' on the left side of the screen.
3. Select the 'Organization' used upon purchase of the subscription/license
4. Click 'Payment Methods' on the left side of the screen.
5. Click the 'Edit' button to edit the payment method.
If your license is managed through the new licensing system, you can download copies of your invoices through the Organization pages. See this article for guidance.