- How do I receive updates and news from Unity?
- I am interested in receiving news and updates on topics from Unity, how can I receive emails like this?
- I no longer want to receive news and updates from Unity.
You may want to be kept up to date with the latest news and information from Unity.
You feel you’re receiving too many emails from Unity and wish to no longer subscribe to updates.
To change mailing preferences, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Unity ID at id.unity.com
- Scroll down to the ‘Communications’ window
- Click the pencil icon to the right of ‘Email Preferences
- On your ‘My preference page’ set the preferred language you want to receive emails from the drop-down menu.
- Under the heading 'Email Permissions' you will be able to tick or untick boxes on the specific topics and groups you may wish to hear news from via your Unity email.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Save your preferences’.
NOTE: It is not possible to unsubscribe from important transactional and billing-related emails.
If you’re still receiving promotional emails after unsubscribing following the steps above, please submit a support request.