- I would like to know what the Unity Asset Store is
- Where do I find Assets to buy?
- How do I purchase an Asset on the Asset Store?
The Unity Asset Store is home to a growing library of free and commercial assets created both by Unity Technologies and also members of the Community. A wide variety of assets is available, covering everything from textures, models and animations to whole project examples, tutorials and Editor extensions. The assets are accessed from a simple interface built into the Unity Editor and are downloaded and imported directly into your project.
You can browse and purchase Assets on the Asset Store in two ways:
1. Open the Asset Store through the Unity Editor itself by going through the following actions:
'Window' > 'Asset Store'. Or simply press (Command + 9) or (Ctrl + 9).
This will open the Asset Store window and allow simple browsing of Assets. There is also a search box function if you know the specific Asset you are searching for.
Once you have found the Asset you wish to purchase click:
'Buy(price)' > 'Buy' > 'Checkout'.
2. You can go straight to the Asset Store on the Unity website at the following link to browse and purchase Assets: