- I have an error message whenever I try to post on the Forum.
- Whenever I try to submit a post, the Forum tells me that my post looks like spam.
There are some boards on the Forum that contain special rules such as post approval, timed bumps etc. Our Forum also scans each post before they are successfully submitted so if it appears to be a spam message, the post will not be registered.
Before you post on a certain board, it is best to refer to the Forum sticky (a post permanently at the top of the thread list) where the restrictions are outlined before posting. This may explain why your post has not appeared after submission.
If your post is being recorded as spam, please contact Support with a copy of the post so they can look into why this is the case.
- Why has my post in the Forums been rejected?
- Why is my Forums post being moderated?
- Why has my Forums account been banned?