- I have seen an asset on the Unity Asset Store that is using copyrighted content.
- An asset on the Asset Store is copying my original work.
If you have found an asset published to the Asset Store that is copying any original work by yourself or others and wish to report it.
We take this very seriously and ask that you follow this process in order for us to escalate it the the Asset Store team for review and (potentially) removal.
1. Contact the Support team via the Support Portal.
2. Provide us with the following:
- Link to the original asset or work.
- Link to the asset on the Asset Store allegedly infringing copyright.
If your asset is being copied on a site other than the Unity Asset Store, please see this article: