- I would like to transfer Assets to my offline machine
- I would like to download Assets to my offline machine
Your project may currently be stored on an offline machine or environment and you need to add Assets that have been purchased on the Asset Store to the project.
1. You will need to first download the asset via a machine that is connected to the Internet.
2. Once downloaded, you can find the asset files in the following directory.
Windows - User>AppData>Roaming>Unity>Asset Store>"Publisher Name"
Mac - User>Library>Unity>Asset Store>"Publisher Name"
3. You can transfer the asset files via USB to the offline machine, or one of the machines in your offline environment.
Please note: If you need all users in your offline environment to use the Asset you will need to share it via the network using source control, also, if the Asset(s) in question are 'editor extensions' or in the Asset description it says 'license per seat' then '1' copy of the Asset per developer will need to be purchased.