- I would like to implement Unity Multiplayer but need to know the costs.
- I wish to know how much I can expect to pay for this service.
You want to make a multiplayer game and would like to know an estimate of the cost.
Unity offers a free amount of Concurrent users (CCU) for each license.
- Personal: 20 Concurrent Users
- Plus: 50 Concurrent Users
- Professional: 200 Concurrent Users
If you need to increase the number of CCUs that your game supports then you can set this when you submit a live request via the multiplayer dashboard. If you do this, you will be charged $0.49/ GB of traffic that travels through the Unity infrastructure (Matchmaker, Relay Server). This means that you pay for the extra bandwidth that you use.
We also have a way to estimate your monthly bill. This can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the multiplayer page.
For more information on how the pricing system was worked out, please see the Multiplayer Development Lead's Forum post.