- I would like to know what will happen to my subscription account if I upgrade
- I am interested in upgrading my license to a higher tier.
Our different subscription tiers have different features and levels of Service access.
Upgrading your subscription tier can increase the length of your contract. If you upgrade during a commitment period, you will have to commit for a new contract of at least 12 months. For example, if you choose to upgrade to Unity Pro 6 months into a 12 month subscription to Plus, you will have to start a new 12 month commitment period for Unity Pro. The old commitment period for Plus will be removed.
You can upgrade your plan yourself from your Unity ID account page.
Please note that:
- All upgrades will take effect immediately
- It is not possible to reduce the number of seats when upgrading to a higher product tier
- You can choose a different payment plan, for example, pre-pay for 12 months instead of paying per month.
- When you upgrade to a higher product tier, any prepaid amount for the remaining commitment period on your original contract, which will not be consumed, will be deducted in the future payments for the new product tier.
For more information on all Unity subscription plans, please go to the Unity Store page.