- I am a Unity Pro or Plus license holder and would like to manage access to that license within my company
- I would like to create an Organization so that a specific group of Developers can have access to my Project files
When you open a Unity account, Unity automatically creates a default Organization under your account. This default Organization has the same name as your account username. Developers that do not have their own studio can use their default Organization when they make purchases.
You can add new Organizations to your Unity account, if required.
As the owner of the Organization, you can invite other users to collaborate with on your Projects.
To create a new Organization, please follow this process:
- Sign in to your Unity account at id.unity.com.
- Click ‘Organizations’ to the left of the screen.
- Click the green 'Add new' button.
- Enter the name for your new Organization and press 'create'.