- I wish to change the types of adverts that show in my game to avoid showing adverts that my users may not like.
Your application is showing adverts that are not targeted towards your game's audience or you simply wish to optimize the types of adverts shown.
In order to optimize the categories of adverts that your game presents to your users then follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Unity account here.
2. Go to the Unity Ads Dashboard.
3. Click on the project that you wish to edit.
4. Click on the platform that you wish to edit
Note: The reason they're on the Platform level is because the categories are slightly different between platforms.
5. Select the Filtering tab and click the Edit button.
6. You can now select the categories that you wish to exclude from being shown in your game's adverts. Click the Save button when you are done.
7. Once saved, you will be able to see all the categories that are now excluded.
If you wish to whitelist only ads suitable for everyone then you can do so by sending a request to the support team. This is called activating "Family Friendly" mode. Please provide your Game IDs when submitting this request.