- I have received a voucher from a Publisher/ from the Asset Store, for example, as part of a marketing campaign.
- I have an Asset Store Credit voucher and I am wondering how to use this
Vouchers are credited to your account automatically if you purchase through our Sales Team. If you receive the voucher from a Publisher or in other circumstances, such as a competition prize, you will need to add the voucher to your account.
Please follow the steps below to redeem your voucher:
- Open the Unity software and go to the Asset Store (Window>Asset Store>Sign in if you have not been automatically)
- Click the icon to the top right of the Asset Store window where your username is shown to reveal the drop-down list.
- Click 'Redeem Voucher'
- Enter the voucher number and click 'Redeem Voucher Code'
If you have an Asset Store Credits voucher, this will add the credit to your account and you will be free to use this to make asset purchases up to the level of the voucher. Vouchers cannot be used for part transactions.
If your voucher was given to you by a Publisher for use on a particular asset or given to you through a marketing campaign, the asset in question should appear on your Asset Store downloads list once the voucher has been redeemed.
If you wish to purchase a voucher from our Sales Team, please see this article for guidance.