- How do I invite new members to my Organization?
- I invited a new member to my Organization but they cannot see the Organization in their account.
You want to invite new members to your Organization to work on a project.
Invite new members to your Organization through the 'My Account' settings page. Follow these steps to do this:
- Sign in to your Unity account
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click 'Organizations'.
- The Organizations page displays a list of Organization names associated to your account. Navigate to the name of the Org you wish to add a new member to, and click 'Manage' (the cog icon).
- Under the subheading 'Members & Groups', click 'See all'
- Click the 'Add Members' box.
- To bulk invite members to your Organization, add their email addresses to the box as shown below, then click 'Next' at the bottom of the page.
7. On the final page, you can view and edit all email addresses of the members you wish to add. Click 'Invite Members' at the bottom of the page to send the invites.
Once you have successfully added a member, they will receive a confirmation email stating they have been added to your Organization.
Please note: you can change the member's role within an Organization at any time. To learn how, see the Unity Knowledgebase article As An Owner Of An Organization, How Do I Assign Roles To Members?.
There is no limit to the number of Organizations you can be a member of.
If you want to add members that do not currently have an account with Unity, you can still go through the same process. This sends an email to the specified email address, requesting that they create a new Unity ID account. Once they do this, their account is automatically added to your list of Organization members.
For information on how to give access to other Users with Unity Collaborate, see the Unity Knowledgebase article How Do I Add Collaborators To My Project?.