- I have found a bug in my Project.
- I am experiencing a bug within the UI.
- I have a problem using the Unity Hub.
If Unity is not working as you expect it to, or you are seeing an error message of any kind, this may be due to a technical problem or a bug, either within the Hub or the Editor. You may have experienced an issue similar to those listed below:
You have experienced a crash which has closed Unity and is preventing you from re-opening the editor or your Project.
You are receiving an error in your console window.
You are experiencing an issue in the Hub, which is preventing you from managing your licenses, projects or editor versions.
If you cannot find a workaround, you will need to submit a bug report. If your error is within the Hub, you will need to submit your bug report via the Hub. For any other bugs, please report them within the Editor itself.
You can submit a bug report in the Editor by following these steps below:
- Click on Help and select Report a bug from the drop-down menu.
- Specify from the drop-down menus what the problem is related to and how often this happens.
- Enter a valid email address and complete the title and description fields.
- Finally, click Send to submit your bug report.
You can submit a bug report in the Hub by following these steps below:
- Click on the account icon in the corner displaying initials. Select ‘Report a bug’.
- Specify from the drop-down menus how often this happens and explain the issue in full detail in the ‘What happened? field.
- Complete all other fields listed. Failing to do so will prevent your bug report from being sent. The ‘Issue Encountered’ field should contain a brief summary of the issue.
- Add the version of the Hub being used, as well as any other details necessary to the ‘How can we reproduce that?’ field.
- Enter a valid email address to the email field.
- Finally, click ‘Send’ to submit the bug report. The bug report will automatically include your Hub log file.
When your bug is submitted, you will receive an automatic confirmation email containing your case number. The QA Team will then assign it to the correct Team to work on a fix.
If your bug does not get a response within 2 weeks, it may be that your specific bug is fixed in a later release, or has available workarounds. You can contact support here to check this.
For more information on how to report bugs then see our QA Page
If you have a new or existing case number and wish to track its progress, check the Issue Tracker portal