- The name on my invoice is incorrect
- The address on my invoice is incorrect
- The VAT number on my invoice is incorrect
If any details on your invoice are incorrect, it is likely they have not been updated in your Unity account. It could be that when purchasing your subscription, you forgot to add details such as a company name and VAT number.
Your billing details may also have changed automatically. For example, this can happen when making Asset Store purchases with different billing details via the same account that your subscription is attached too. This change prompts our system to update your billing details.
Unfortunately, once an invoice has been issued, the information on that specific invoice cannot be altered.
To make sure that all future invoice information is correct billing details, VAT number and company name, can be altered in your Unity account by following these instructions:
- Go here
- Log in to the account attached to the subscription
- Go here
- Click "My Account"
- Click billing details
- Change details.
Licenses purchased after 28th June 2016, should follow this process for billing information updates:
- Log into your account: https://id.unity.com
- Click "Organizations on the left side of the screen.
- Select the organization used upon purchase of the subscription/license
- Click "Edit Organization"
- Change the billing details in the next screen and save.
For more information, please see the Subscription FAQ.