- I have made a post in Answers
- My post has been rejected by the Moderators
Usually if an Answers post has been rejected by one of our Answers Moderators, it is due to one of these reasons:
- Your question has already been answered in a different post - please make sure to search for your question before posting, just in case another user has already answered it
- Your post does not have enough information - you will be more likely to receive help from our Community if you are clear and specific about what the problem is. Including a section of your code can sometimes help as well
- Your post contains many different, unrelated questions - this can be quite confusing for other users, so it's best to have different posts for different topics
We want our Community pages to be as straightforward and easy to navigate as possible. When posting new questions, please make sure your question is clear and specific, so that other users can benefit from it too.
Please ensure that you are also including enough information to help other users to understand the problem.
Have a look at the Answers FAQ for more guidelines on posting questions.
Please note: our Answers Moderators are different from our Forums Admins, so please contact us rather than them if you feel there has been an error with your post's rejection.