- I have purchased an asset and have received my PDF invoice
- I cannot download the asset.
Assets are not automatically downloaded upon purchase, you need to login to the Unity Editor and find the asset to download it.
Assets are downloaded through the Unity Editor. Please follow this process:
- Open Unity Editor.
- Click "Window" > "Asset Store".
- Log in
- Find Asset.
- Click the ‘buy’ button. If you have already purchased, there will be an option to download or import.
- Download Asset.
If your asset begins to download, but stops halfway through the process, this could be due to one of these connection issues:
- You have a firewall or proxy in place, which is blocking the connection to the server. Try allowing these ports in your settings: 80 and 443
- You have an anti-viral software running. Please try disabling this and hopefully the asset will finish its download
- You have a weak, or intermittent Internet connection. You can check your connection through many speed check sites such as Speed Test.
Once assets have been downloaded, they can also be found in the following directory:
Windows - User>AppData>Roaming>Unity> Asset Store
Mac - User>Library>Unity>Asset Store