- I no longer want to subscribe to Unity
- I cannot afford my subscription payments
- I do not use my subscription anymore
If you have finished your 12-month contract:
Yes, you can cancel your subscription.
Unity subscriptions have a minimum 12 month commitment period. If you have completed this commitment period, there are two possible ways to prevent your subscription from continuing:
1) Licenses purchased before June 28th, 2016
- Log in to your Unity account
- Go to the Unity Store dashboard
- Click My Account
- Click Manage Subscription
- Click the Cancel subscription checkbox.
2) Licenses purchased after June 28th, 2016 (note that you must be the Owner of the Organization to complete this process)
- Sign in to your Unity ID
- Go to the Organizations tab and navigate to the Organization you wish to manage
- Click on the cog icon (Manage) in the subscriptions section
- On the next page, go to Manage subscription and scroll down the page. Click the link that says I want to cancel my subscription.
When you click the link, a pop-up window appears. To finish the process, click the link that says No thanks, I want to cancel.
If you have not finished your 12-month contract:
If you are still within your 12-month commitment period, you are obliged to make the monthly payments until this commitment period has ended. See your Terms and Conditions for details.
If you stop making payments for your subscription, Unity will suspend your account after 21 days; however, you will still be required to pay the full amount owing.
If you have further questions about subscription cancellation, please contact Support.
See the Subscriptions Subscriptions FAQ for more information.