- I have changed my address
- I have changed my name/ company name
- My subscription payment will not go through due to incorrect details
There could be a variety of reasons why you may need to change your subscription billing details. It could be that you have moved and need to update your billing address.
It may be that your credit card details have changed, or that you need to add your VAT number or other additional information to your monthly subscription invoice.
You can change your billing details by accessing your online Unity account via https://store.unity3d.com
Once you have logged in, you will be able to click into the ‘billing details’ tab. Here you can change your address, your company name, your VAT number and add any additional information necessary for the correct invoicing.
Licenses purchased after 28th June 2016, should follow this process for billing information updates:
- Log into your account: https://id.unity.com
- Click "Organizations on the left side of the screen.
- Select the organization used upon purchase of the subscription/license
- Click "Edit Organization"
- Change the billing details in the next screen and save.