- I cannot login to my Unity Account.
- I receive an error to say that my password is incorrect.
The reason you need to reset your password may be that:
- You have entered a password containing uncommon characters and you are now unable to log into your account.
- You have simply forgotten your password.
To reset your password:
1. Make sure you are fully logged out of your Unity Account. If you are asked for your old password to confirm any changes, this means you are currently still logged into your Account. You will need to log out before you can reset the password.
2. Go here
3. Enter the email address of the Unity Account you are trying to access and click the 'Continue' button.
This will send you a password reset token via email and you can change your password from here. It will look like this.
Please note, passwords must be a minimum of eight characters in length and must include the following:
- At least one UPPER case character
- At least one lower case character
- At least one number
Note: If this continues to fail after you have tried the method explained, we can manually resend the password reset e-mail.
If you wish to change the Username attached to your account then see the article here
If you wish to change the e-mail address attached to your account then see the article here