- I cannot sign in to my Unity Account.
- I receive an error saying that my password is incorrect.
- I need to change my password for security reasons.
The reason you need to reset your password may be that:
- You have entered a password containing uncommon characters and you are now unable to sign into your account.
- You have simply forgotten your password.
- You have typed the password incorrectly too many times that you have blocked the account.
To reset your password:
1. Make sure you are fully signed out of your Unity Account. If you are asked for your old password to confirm any changes, this means you are currently still signed into your Account. You will need to sign out before you can reset the password.
2. Click on “I forgot my password”
3. Enter the email address of the Unity Account you are trying to access and click the 'Continue' button.
4. This will send you a password reset token via email. It will look like this:
5. Then, click "Reset password". This will guide you to an external link.
Please note, passwords must be a minimum of eight characters and maximum of 72 characters in length and must include the following:
- At least one UPPER case character
- At least one lower case character
- At least one number
Note: If this continues to fail after you have tried the method explained above, Unity support can manually send a password reset e-mail.