- I am trying to log into my Unity Account, but I see this message:
This is an issue that can sometimes occur due to one of these factors:
- Confirmation email has been sent to spam folder instead of your Inbox
- You have signed up with a different email address
- The email address was not spelled correctly
- Confirmation email has not been sent immediately from our mailing server
- System has not completed registration and the user will need to reattempt to sign up with the same email address
If you cannot see your confirmation email, first check your spam folder in case it has been sent there instead of your Inbox folder.
You can request your confirmation email is resent by clicking on the Can't find your confirmation email? button.
Enter the email address you created your Unity Account with and click the Resend confirmation button.
Make sure you enter the email address correctly and your confirmation email should be resent to your inbox folder.
Please note, the system can get quite busy, so if you do not receive your confirmation email immediately you may need to wait a short time for it to be processed.
If you experience problems confirming your Unity Account that are not described here, you can contact Support here. Please make sure you include the email address or username you signed up with. That way we can check the account details are all correct.