- I have more than one Unity account
- I would like to merge the accounts
- I would like to have all my assets on one account
It is possible for users to make more than one account. For example one account on a work email address and one on a personal one.
You may have several people at one company wishing to use the same assets.
Unfortunately, there is no way to merge accounts, or to transfer assets from one account to another.
The best thing to do is put the asset files into a secure shared area, where they can be dragged and dropped into projects. Please follow the steps below to do this:
1) Open Unity software and make sure you are logged in with the purchasing account
2) Find and download the asset (Hit the buy button - if you are in the purchasing account, it will then give you the option to download)
3) Once the download is complete, the assets' files can be found in these locations:
- Windows - User>AppData>Roaming>Unity> Asset Store
- Mac - User>Library>Unity>Asset Store
3) Drag and drop the assets' files into a shared area. This might be an area within your secure network, or a Dropbox which only your employees have access to
4) Employees or co-workers can then download the assets for use in their projects by dragging and dropping them from the shared area into their open Unity project
Please note: Updates to the assets must be done through the purchasing account.