- I have accidentally purchased the wrong asset from the store.
- I have purchased an asset that does not work as described.
- I have a duplicate purchase.
You may request a refund if:
- The Asset and/or demo was not as advertised
- The Asset was not compatible with the most recent official release version of Unity available at the time of purchase, and this information was not provided in the Asset Description
- The Asset includes unauthorized intellectual property
Duplicate purchases may be caused by server errors, or a blip in connectivity locally. These can be refunded by us directly, although other types of refund request must go through the Publisher of the asset.
If you have made a duplicate purchase, please contact us, so that we can process your refund.
For all other refund requests, please contact the Publisher of the asset directly. They can then support you, or may offer a refund at their discretion. If the Publisher does not respond to you within 2 weeks, or declines the refund and you disagree with their decision, contact us.