- I have accidentally purchased the wrong asset from the store.
- I have purchased an asset that does not work as described on the Asset Store description page.
- I have a duplicate purchase.
As specified in the Asset Store EULA, which all Asset Store customers have agreed to, all sales are final. This is due to the physical impossibility of returning digital products.
You may, however, request a refund directly from the Publisher if you are within two weeks of purchase under the following scenarios:
- The Asset was not as advertised, including any demo made available.
- The Asset was not compatible with the most recent official release version of the Unity Editor available at the time of purchase, and this information was not provided in the Asset Description
- The Asset includes unauthorized intellectual property and the Asset is removed from the Unity Asset Store within 4 weeks of purchase.
Duplicate purchases may be caused by server errors, or a blip in connectivity locally. These can be refunded by us directly, although other types of refund request must go directly through the Publisher of the asset.
If you have made a duplicate purchase, please contact us, so that we can process your refund.
For all other refund requests, unfortunately, as the majority of Assets available on the Asset Store are not owned by Unity, simply hosted by us, we are unable to authorize a refund. You will need to contact the Publisher of the asset directly, only they can authorize a refund by requesting it on your behalf. It is entirely at the Publishers' discretion to provide a refund if the reasons do not come under the list stated in the Asset Store EULA.
If the Publisher does not respond to you within 2 weeks, or declines the refund and you disagree with their decision, contact us.