Please visit the Cloud Build Feedback page to see if someone else has already submitted the same idea. If no one has submitted the idea, feel free to create a new post.
Once the idea is submitted, other users can vote for your idea. Every user receives 10 votes to use and if there is a feature you REALLY care about you can vote for it up to three times. The more users that vote for your idea, the more likely we are to look into implementing it.
Each feature has a status:
- Active: Any Feedback which is currently not Completed, Declined or Invalid.
- Under review: We are considering this feature.
- Planned: We have agreed that this feature should be implemented, and found a place for it on our roadmap
- Started: We have started work on this feature.
- Completed: This feature is complete.
- Declined: We have considered this feature, but decided not to implement it.
- Invalid: Feedback which was rejected as it does not fit to the Service.
When you are discussing Unity Cloud Build features on the forum, using Twitter, or other sites, try to remember to link to the feature request on the Feedback site so that other users will find it and up-vote it! If someone suggests something brilliant, encourage them to submit it to the Feedback site, so that it can be documented and considered. The Cloud Build team will try to keep the requests updated and will reach out to the person who posted the request if any clarification is necessary.
Please see this Forum thread for more information on Unity Cloud Build Feature Requests.