To reduce the amount of cloud storage that you are using:
- Delete or reduce the size of assets in your project. It is important to remember that project history does not count toward your cloud storage usage.
- Archive your unused projects.
To determine how you are using cloud storage across projects:
- Sign into developer.cloud.unity3d.com.
- Select the Project for which you want to reduce assets.
- In the left-hand column, click Settings and then click Usage.
From the Usage page, you can view how you're using cloud storage across your projects and find links to archive your project or purchase more storage.