- I would like to display Unity in its Professional/dark theme.
- I have upgraded to Unity Pro/Plus but the Editor is still in the light theme.
The dark theme option can only be applied in Unity Plus or Pro. If you have Unity Personal activated, this feature is not available.
If you have upgraded your license from Personal to Plus or Pro, first activate your serial number in the Editor, then follow this process:
- Open the Unity Editor and open one of your Projects/ create a new Project.
- Click the "Edit" drop down menu in Windows, or "Unity" for Mac/Linux.
- Click "Preferences"
- The Preferences window will appear:
5. Under the "General" tab, select "Professional" in the "Editor Theme" dropdown.