- I would like to display Unity in its Pro/dark skin.
- I have upgraded to Unity Pro but the Editor is still in the light skin.
The dark skin option can only be applied in Unity Plus or Pro. If you have Unity Personal activated unfortunately this feature is not available.
If you have upgraded your license from Personal to Plus or Pro, first update your serial in the Editor, then follow this process:
1. Open up the Unity Editor and open one of your projects.
2. Click the "Edit" drop down menu in Windows, or "Unity" for Mac/Linux.
3. Click "Preferences"
4. The Preferences window will appear:
5. Under the "General" tab, select "Professional" next to "Editor Skin"