- I wish to cancel the auto-renewal feature on my current subscription.
- I want to stop my subscription from continuing after the initial 12 month commitment period
Your subscription to Unity Plus or Pro will automatically renew into a 13th month after 12-month commitment period unless you switch it off.
Unity subscriptions for Plus or Pro have automatic renewal switched 'ON' in the accounts settings page by default. When a Unity subscription comes to the end of a 12-month commitment period it automatically goes into 'flexible' status which is a 1-month-basis rolling contract which can be cancelled at any time you wish.
Automatic renewal can be switched 'OFF' at any time through your account settings page by following these steps:
1. Sign into your Unity account page at id.unity.com
2. Click on 'Organizations', then click on the Organization name containing your Plus or Pro subscription.
3. Under 'Subscriptions' click 'Manage' (the cog icon), then click 'Manage Subscription' on the following page.
4. Under Manage Subscription, you can switch 'Automatic Renewal' to 'OFF' then click 'Save'.
Please note: Switching auto-renewal 'OFF' only takes effect after all 12 monthly payments of your initial contract have been made.