- I would like to know which machines are activated on my license.
- I am receiving the error message "Serial exceeds the maximum number of activations" but I don't know where the license is activated.
It can difficult to keep track on where your licenses are activated, especially if you have a large team.
Users are able to check their activations via the 'My Seats' section of their account. To do this, please follow the process below.
1) Log into your account at https://id.unity.com
2) On the left hand side of the page, select the 'My Seats' link
3) On the lower half of the page, you will see an 'Activation' section. Your currently active activations will be shown here with the following information for each activation:
- Date of activation
- ULF HWID (Your machine hardware ID)
- IP Address
- IP Country
- Operating System
- Computer Model (aka Motherboard model)
- Computer name (as named in your OS)
- Your OS user name
- Version of Unity it is activated on
Users who have an old, non-seat based license would not be able to see their activations via the above process. If you would like to see or manage these activations, please contact support here.
If you would like to remove any activations, please refer to the article here.