- I wish to leave one of the Organizations I am in and want to give ownership to another user
- I wish to become the Organization owner
Owners within an Organization receive invoices and have more management rights than other roles.
There are two ways you can do this:
If the current Owner still has access to the account
- Sign into your account.
- Click "Organizations"
- Select the Organization you would like to make the change to.
- Click "Members & Groups"
- Click "See All"
- Look for the e-mail address belonging to the account you would like to make the owner and click the pencil icon next to the address to edit.
- Select the drop down menu and choose "Owner" to give them all permissions.
- The new Owner will have full access and be able to remove the previous Owner from the Organization, or set them to 'User' if they want them to have access, but not as many management rights.
If the person you desire to be the Owner is not in the Organization, please see this article.
If the Owner of the Organization has left
Please get in contact with us with all the details of the accounts involved.