- I wish to leave an Organization I am in and want to give ownership to another user
- I wish to become the Organization owner
Owners have additional management rights, in contrast to other Organization roles. For example, they can access invoices and billing information.
There are two ways you can change the owner of an Organization:
If the current Owner still has access to the account
- Sign into your account.
- Click "Organizations" to the left of the screen
- Click the Organization you would like to make the change to
- Click "Members & Groups"
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the user you want to edit
- Click the drop down menu under “Organization Role” and choose "Owner" to give them all permissions
- Click the green “Save” button
- The new Owner will have full access and be able to remove the previous Owner from the Organization or downgrade their access.
If you’re not able to remove the previous Owner of the Organization, please submit a support request.
If the person you want to be the Owner is not in the Organization, please see this article.
If the Owner of the Organization has left
Please submit a support request including all of the associated account details.