Yes. There are three reporting methods, outlined below:
- Download raw CSV data through the Statistics section of the Developer Dashboard.
- Configure automated reports through the Statistics section of the Developer Dashboard.
- Use the Monetization Stats API.
Downloading raw CSV data
To generate a CSV report for a single Project:
1. On the Developer Dashboard, select the desired Project, then select the Operate tab.
2. Select Statistics from the left navigation bar.
3. Under the DOWNLOAD RAW DATA IN CSV FORMAT section, configure the parameters of your report. Specify the date range, data split (by platform, country, and placement), and granularity of statistics reported.
4. Select DOWNLOAD.
Configuring an automated report
1. On the Developer Dashboard, select the Project for which you want to generate reports.
2. Select the Operate tab, then Statistics from the left navigation bar.
3. Under the CONFIGURE AUTOMATED REPORTING section, select ADD NEW REPORT.
4. In the configuration prompt, name the report, then set how you want data split (by country, placement, or platform) and often you want to generate the report. Finally, enter the email addresses (separated by commas) to receive the reports.
Monetization Stats API
Many developers may prefer the customization of the Monetization Stats API, which is fully detailed here.