- My Project's name is incorrect, misspelled, or just needs changing for other reasons.
1. Sign in to your Unity ID
2. Click the Projects tab on the left.
3. Find the project you want to rename and click View.
4. Click on Settings > General.
5. Rename the project and then click the Rename button.
To change a Project name stored only on your machine (no Unity Services enabled):
- Open the Unity Hub
- Click ‘Projects’
- Click the three dots to the right of your Project name
- Click ‘Show in Explorer’
- Rename Project folder
- Restart the Hub
- Click ‘Projects’ > ‘Add’
- Click newly changed Project folder
- Click ‘Select Folder’
The newly changed Project name will then appear in your list of Projects within the Hub.