- I want to remove a Project from my dashboard.
- I want to delete a Project.
- I want to archive a Project.
You may find that some Projects can be in the way on your account, and would like to remove them from the list of projects under your Unity Organization.
Projects cannot be deleted, but they can be archived if they are obsolete or require deletion.
In order to do so:
1. Go to the Account settings homepage and log in to your account.
2. Click Projects tab on the left.
3. Find the Project that you want to archive and click the View button.
4. Click the Settings tab.
5. To remove the project, click the Archive this Project for ALL Unity Services button.
6. Enter the name of the Project before it is archived.
You can view your archived projects and unarchive them by following the steps below:
1. Go to the Account settings homepage and log into your account.
2. Click Archived Projects on the sidebar to the left.
3. Find the Project that you wish to unarchive and click Unarchive.